Creating interactive and engaging spaces are essential for every brand and company and is an area we’ve become experts in. One space we’ve created successful engaging and interactive spaces in is social media and events for your customers, clients or sphere. Through our client, Hatch Realty, we worked to create Date Night, an annual event designed to celebrate time spent together around a dinner table. We give each family or person who signs up a free large pizza, a free drink of their choice (wine, Drekker beer or soda) and a Redbox movie coupon. We’ve helped this client build a brand and digital spaces for this event that, in 2017, resulted in over 950 attendees.
Our design and work included:
- Event logo design and theming;
- In-office signage specific to the event;
- Working with vendors (such as Drekker Brewing Company) to implement their brand and partnership;
- The sales of sponsorships to cover event and material costs;
- Social media promotion and digital ad buys;
- Traditional media promotion (postcards); and
- Collateral to promote the event such as stickers for all the pizza boxes and branded Redbox movie coupons.
We love when a client can find successful ways to engage and interact with their current, past and future clients. Building relationships with your sphere is becoming essential and we have the skill set and tools to help you launch ways to do exactly that.